Tuesday, December 27, 2011

End of Year Stats

I always like to do a round-up of stats each year.  This year I have had 6966 visits from 4152 unique visitors.  The top countries that bring visitors after the United States are Canada, United Kingdom, Hungary, Germany, and Australia. 

The biggest search that brings people to my blog is "Amy Butler Blossom Bag," because of this post here. I also get a bunch for hippopotamus pajamas, pioneer dresses, soft-structured baby carriers, and  how to make a purse from a leather jacket.   Some searches that amuse me are: "manly tshirt quilt", "scouting widow", "applique nerd," "can't swim but have bathing suit," "close up pictures of things that make sound," "fun with elmers glue," "is it fun to stay at the hospital," "parents of psychopath blog james," "pimp pyjama, "pinkle dar," "who thinks Olivia the Pig is self centered," and  "how to make chicken catch a tori." :]

Fun stats to look at!

4 comments:

shelly said...

Ha! I love the cacciatore typo that brings people to your blog!

Tasha's Life said...

My favorite is the last one! :) I didn't realize that you were part of a chicken dish. I never looked or thought of it that way. I laughed out loud. :)

Cindy said...

Ha ha I love the psychopath, hospital, and catch a tori searches.

Anonymous said...

I'm a "purse from a leather jacket" surfer and have to say your kids are adorable. I hope you're going to homeschool them.