Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This is what we call Blackmail

Oh, Daniel, Daniel. We let you wear the purple dress, and you couldn't just stop there, could you?
No, you insisted on putting on every single dress and skirt of Katrina's that you could find. And then wore all of them for at least an hour!
And when you got stuck on the floor and flailed around like a turtle stuck on its back, I had to laugh at you a little. Okay, a lot.
I hope you don't have any permanent issues from me sharing these photos. But you see, I can't really help it. I've just got to share what a funny and precious little boy you are. Even when dressed like a little girl!

2 comments:

Jolena said...

My favorite is that you laughed before you picked him up. I do that to Spencer rather regularly. :) Kids are so funny!

Momza said...

LOL he is so dang cute, Tori! So smart of you to take future blackmail pics too!