Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cute moments

Daniel is getting better and counting and is apparently starting to recognize letters too (when I say recognize, I mean, he's acknowledging their existence, not that he knows what they look like). For the longest time, when we would try to get him to count with us, the exchange went like this:
Me: "1"
Daniel: "2"
Me: "3"
Daniel: "2"
Me: "4"
Daniel: "2"
You get the picture. Well, now he can say various numbers between 1 and 10 and tries to count along when he hears someone counting. He likes to say, "3, 2, 1, blastoff!" Today, he came to the back of my laptop and pointed at the back, saying, "P, I, P, I, 2, I, I, I." I had no idea what he was pointing at, but then I saw that it says, "INSPIRON" on the back. I don't know if it was coincidence or not that he said so many of the letters that are actually there, but it was definitely cute.

Katrina followed him and pointed out all the letters that she knew, and when she got to the end she said, "I spelled!" It was pretty cute too.

No comments: