Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CFA Level 1

The obsession of my life before June was taking the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Level  1 (of 3) Exam. Well, I finally got the results today, and I passed! I can't tell you what a relief it is to have Level 1 behind me. This year, worldwide, only 39% of Level 1 Candidates passed.

Is this a bragging post? Yes. Am I ashamed of that? No.

Below is the breakdown of my results.

Multiple Choice
Q#TopicMax Pts<=50%51%-70%>70%
-Alternative Investments8--*
-Corporate Finance20-*-
-Derivatives12--*
-Economics24*--
-Equity Investments24--*
-Ethical & Professional Standards36--*
-Financial Reporting & Analysis48--*
-Fixed Income Investments28-*-
-Portfolio Management12--*
-Quantitative Methods28--*


1 comment:

Jolena said...

Fantastic! Good for you! Hopefully this helps you job prospects in the future.