Monday, April 18, 2011

Katrina's Birthday Dress

I decided that Katrina needed a birthday/Easter dress and brought her with me to the fabric store last week. She ended up picking a fabric I didn't really like, but she was really set on it, and I knew it would end up cute because the pattern was cute. She really likes it.
You can't really tell, but the light purple fabric has sparkles all over it.
I added on these bows after bedtime.
It still needs to be ironed but other than that, it's done. I'm sure Katrina will love it, and the only problem will be getting her to wait until Saturday to wear it!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Adorable, I love it!

Elise said...

You are such a fun mom! Ashley loves the dress. In fact, I promised her a purple dress for Easter (not gonna happen in time, I think). I love that you let Katrina be involved in the process. How fun!