Sunday, January 23, 2011

First hair cut and quilt top

Jolena's quilt top, which I hope will get finished tonight.
Tonight, Adam wanted to cut off the really long ends on the back of Daniel's hair. I was frazzled watching it, so I took over and did the whole thing. Daniel did pretty well (he was in the tub), until the end.
There are a few long spots, but oh well, he's a baby. He also has really straight hair, so it sticks up, but it's cute!

A few pics of Katrina:

And I took pics when his hair had dried a little so you can see better how it will be. The back looks infinitely better than it did before. Before he had two little tails on each side that were really long and getting kind of girly.

Best picture yet.

1 comment:

Jolena said...

I love the quilt top! It's going to look so great when it's all done. And I can't believe how big Daniel looks in that last picture of him. He's looking like a regular little toddler not like a baby anymore.