Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm still here

I'm still here. Nobody is sick! I've had orders every day for the last week and that makes me happy. :] I've sent off all the the Christmas gifts to family across the country. Tonight was a Relief Society activity that I helped plan, so having it over is nice. Tomorrow we are seeing Harry Potter! I have one purse almost completed and ten more business card holders in production. I have a t-shirt quilt for my brother to do. I have a quilt for my sister for next month. I have six wooden dolls to paint. I have treats for the neighbors to wrap up and deliver. I have presents for Adam' family to wrap up. I need to wrap all my kids' gifts. I have one lone orange foam block to finish sewing for Daniel's present because I didn't have enough orange fabric before. I have patches in two pairs of pants to do for my brother. I have an apartment that is messy again even though it was really nice and clean just a couple days ago. I have supplies coming in for a new line of product for my shop that I'm super excited about and I can't let distract me from my other responsibilities. I've got a husband who is completely bogged down with responsibilities at work. I've got three musical groups that I'm in with multiple numbers to perform on Sunday, all that need practice.

Whew. You may not hear from me much for awhile. Oh, and if you're interested, my bags are being featured over at Storibook Design and they are giving away several things, including a business card holder from me.

2 comments:

Tasha's Life said...

Wow! It is a busy time of year, isn't it. Which brothers pants are you patching?

Storibook Designs said...

Tasha your bags are great and we are so tickled to see who the lucky winner will be. I hope the contest has generated some new traffic and new clients for you!!

Thanks so much & Happy Holidays!

Sarah