Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Almost Christmas!

I love this time of year. I am very excited for Christmas. Of course, there is still a bunch of things to do. I'm glad I finished a lot of gifts back in November so that I could concentrate on my Etsy shop in December, but now I have to rush to finish those gifts that I didn't finish. Sunday evening I was knocked flat by a cold. Yesterday was miserable and today is even more miserable. Adam luckily bought me sudafed this morning, otherwise I would be a pile of mush crying while the kids ran rampant. As it is, they still have been running rampant, but have actually been very good today. I dozed for about an hour and a half earlier, right around lunchtime, and they just played and watched tv and didn't complain at all about being hungry, which was unusual. I feel better now. And it's always nice to have the kids happy rather than crying. Daniel has been crying a lot lately, which makes me think his ear infection didn't go away. Hopefully his happy mood today means it's gone.

So now I just am trying to get the motivation to do anything. I would love another nap, but that will keep me from sleeping tonight, so I'm avoiding that. Maybe I'll wrap Christmas presents so we don't have to do those all Friday night. Or, here's a novel idea, maybe I'll go eat some lunch.

No comments: