Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Roseola Again

Daniel popped up with a rash today. I looked at it on his head and torso and said, "If we weren't treating him for a double ear infection I would think that was roseola." But I called the doctor just in case and she confirmed it--roseola. So I guess his high fever came from a different source than the ear infections. Anyway, I'm glad I could call the doctor and get things cleared up so easily.

He's still a fussbucket. He spends some time happy each day though, so that's good. I really could use a break from these whiny, yelling children though.

3 comments:

Jolena said...

What is it with kids and getting sickness after sickness after sickness? So many of my friends talk about that. I hope he gets better fast and Katrina stays healthy in the meantime. Good luck! I'd take them for a day if I could! Stupid thousands of miles apart...

Kami said...

The first five years are the hardest. It gets easier.

That's what I tell myself when I'm having one of those days where I want to curl up in the corner and rock with my arms wrapped around my legs, mumbling incoherently.

Elise said...

Wow, I think I have one kid each season who gets roseola. Not fun! Although when they get a little older all they want to do is lay on the couch and watch a movie, so it's kind of a low-maintenance illness. . .but it still stinks to see your kid have such a high fever! And double ear infections to boot, wow!