Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A plethora of photos




A few mid-tantrum photos, complete with Daniel's signature tongue action. He sticks his tongue out to the side whenever he is jabbering.

Some interesting tongue-age here too.
A few progress photos of a baby quilt. I'm in no hurry for this project, so you probably won't see the finished quilt for awhile. Oh, and I bought this beautiful hand-dyed fabric here on Etsy.

Here's a better photo that gives a pretty clear idea of what the quilt will look like. Except there will be fabric in between those blank area, not a rainbow-colored fleece blanket. :] I just have to figure out what fabric to put there.
And today our playgroup had a Halloween Party. I wasn't sure I was going to go, but I ended up driving Adam to work so we could go and putting together some last-minute costumes. First, here are the characters Max and Ruby from the tv show Max and Ruby on Nick, Jr.

And here are my little bunnies.

I'm not sure if we'll do these costumes again for the Trunk or Treat. We'll probably have Katrina be a fairy or something, since she was fascinated with everyone's wings and we have a set we got in a bag of dress-up clothes from Adam's coworker.

No more pictures, mommy!

1 comment:

Jolena said...

Yay, the quilt looks so good! I am so excited about it! Those tongue-sticking-out pictures of your munchkins are adorable. They really are just such cute kids. :)