Sunday, October 10, 2010

I should be in bed...

...but why bother when I'm probably going to have to feed Daniel in the nest half an hour or so?

Adam actually fell asleep on the couch at 9 o'clock and seems content to spend the rest of the night there, so I'm going to clear a path for him so he can lurch back to the bedroom when he wakes up in the middle of the night. There are clothes and toys all over the living room. They accumulate so fast!

Today Adam stayed home with Daniel and I brought Katrina just to the last two hours of church so I could play in Primary and she could go to nursery. I really enjoy playing in Primary. I miss it. Mostly because it means I get an hour and a half of baby-free time before Adam has to pass the baby back to me to teach his lesson!

Daniel's fever keeps going up to 103 or more but goes back down with Tylenol. I might take him in to the doctor tomorrow. It might be an ear infection. The poor boy is just so fussy. He is still eating and nursing and has periods of normalcy, so I'm not too worried. I just hope he improves quickly.

No comments: