Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Okay, who threw off out schedule?

This was a cute moment earlier today. Katrina insisted on being in the pack n play and that Daniel join her.






This is life currently: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
That's either the sound of Daniel screaming in his room or me and Adam screaming mentally, take your pick. I don't know what happened but both kids went crazy tonight. I had to close myself off in the bedroom for half an hour when Adam got home just to regroup. After dinner and the battle that was involved with that with getting Katrina to sit still and eat, we put her to bed. At 6:20. She fell right to sleep. Then we put Daniel to bed, he yelled, he slept, fifteen minutes later he woke, stayed awake for half an hour but was cranky and rubbing his eyes. Now it looks like I'll be getting him since he's stil crying. :[ Let me repeat that: :[
Both kids have really runny noses so I'm blaming illness. Here's hoping Daniel will sleep, tonight he'll wake up less than the four or five times he woke up last night, and that life will resume its normal schedule tomorrow!

1 comment:

Seamingly Sarah said...

amen! say the positive and it'll happen.