Thursday, August 5, 2010

Roseola

Katrina has no fever any more but a rash all over her face, so we're relieved because now we know what it is--roseola. Just a virus. She's no longer lethargic, though she gets tired easily. I'm now monitoring Daniel to see if he gets it, but he appears fine so far.

Well, that's all. Other than that I'm just trucking away on the quilting for my wall hanging, planning out bag designs for my future Etsy shop, and trying to do better about keeping the apartment clean. I've been doing great lately at cooking, much better than normal. I also have a baby shower tonight where I will give her the sleep sack and gown I made, so I'm looking forward to that. Oh, and I read a book! I don't read much lately because I don't have the attention span. That's pretty unusual for me, since I've always been a voracious reader. It was The Hunger Games. It's my book we're reading for next month when I'm hosting, and I actually won a copy in an internet giveaway! I rarely win, so that made me happy.

No comments: