Monday, July 19, 2010

Some videos

I have gotten lax with the video camera and am trying to do better. One problem is that Katrina always wants to play with it when I get it out. This morning I managed to get a few really cute videos of her. I hope you don't mind all the videos! I have a few videos of Daniel too but he's just sitting there looking cute, so I stuck with the ones of her singing for now.

"I am like a star"

video

"Jesus wants me for a sunbeam"

video

"I am a child of God"

video

"This little piggy"

video

And how about I show just one video that shows what Daniel was doing during this. He absolutely loves being upside down!

video

3 comments:

Tasha's Life said...

So cute, Tori! I love hearing little Katrina's voice! Maybe she'll be a singer like you and I'm sure she'll love music as much as you and Adam.

lsj said...

He must be related to Jolena. She used to love to fling herself backwards on my lap when she was about 7 months old.

I. Vybot said...

hi .. i saw all videos all are so nice that i liked it very much .. i saw more then two times thanks for sharing these videos I love hearing little Katrina's voice