Sunday, July 4, 2010

Back to normal

Adam is back! He got home yesterday around 2. He's exhausted and is starting to come down with some sort of cold, but happy to be home. Katrina was extremely happy to see him and Daniel was extra smiley, and I of course was thrilled.

We're currently channel-surfing trying to find some sort of 4th of July--appropriate, semi-Sunday-appropriate show to watch. There is basically nothing on! Kind of disappointing. Not even a movie like Independence Day. There is a tv celebration show, but watching the Goo Goo Dolls isn't my brand of entertainment. So Empire Strikes Back it is.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend! I'm grateful for our country and for our Founding Fathers who were inspired to create our Constitution and government. I'm grateful for our government and leaders, even though they sometimes irritate or even anger me--things could be so much worse. I'm thankful for our many freedoms.

No comments: