Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weekend post

We've had a pretty lazy day. Adam went on a temple trip with the youth to the Manhattan temple. He'll be back in a couple of hours. Katrina didn't nap, so I'm hoping I can put her to bed early.

Yesterday we went to Valley Forge for a picnic and so Adam could do a longer bike ride. Next Saturday the young men are doing their first 10 mile ride for the cycling merit badge, so he needs to practice since his commute is only 3 miles each way. I took the kids on a 2o-minute walk, which was much harder than I expected with the double stroller and the hills! I would upload pictures but Katrina won't bring me my cell phone and I'm stuck under Daniel. :]

Tonight I am working on a yoga bag for my friend. I have a couple of pictures of it online to work from and that's it! It's not too difficult, but I'm still really nervous. There are a few parts that might be tricky. I'm making her two bags. I'll definitely post pictures when I'm done.

No comments: