Friday, May 14, 2010

Date Night

I'm still here, still sewing. I have one more yoga bag close to completion. Adam has asked me to sew him some cycling clothes! That's a big deal to me because it shows how much better I've gotten at sewing in the last year and a half, that now Adam is asking me to sew him something. We ordered a pattern and last night picked out fabric. Altogether I'm going to sew him two jersies, some shorts, and some pants for the same price as his current jersey and shorts. Awesome, right?

Today we are going to the zoo. It's during Katrina's naptime but she slept in this morning and on days she sleeps in it's impossible to get her to nap anyway. And then tonight Adam and I are going on a date! It's been awhile since we've had time together without the kids that was out of the house. We're going out to dinner and seeing the movie Date Night, incidentally. It should be fun! I'm really hoping Daniel goes to sleep easily and early tonight. His bedtime is anywhere between 6:30 to 7:30.

So I'll finish the other yoga bag tomorrow and post pictures. I was planning on making a photo tutorial on how to make it but only took pictures of the cutting out and ironing stages, and then forgot to take pictures once I started sewing.

No comments: