Friday, April 16, 2010

Some birthday pictures

Katrina's birthday was fun and we're still planning on celebrating more tomorrow. We took both kids to the doctor that same day and got the stats. Daniel weighs 15 lbs 12 oz and is 25.75 inches long. Katrina weighs 26 lbs 11 oz and is 33.5 inches tall. Both kids are healthy!

I have a bunch of photos from the last couple of days to share but too many for this post. Plus, my computer has run out of memory and so I have to upload my photos to Picasa to see them! So here is a link to an album for your viewing pleasure, if you've got that sort of time.


Weekend fun

2 comments:

Tasha's Life said...

I love the photos!!!! Thanks for sharing. I'd love to see more! I hope Katrina had a fabulous birthday!!

Elise said...

Cute pictures! I am in love with that Nativity set, and those foam puzzles are genius. Where did you get them?