Friday, April 9, 2010

PT successes

Katrina has used the toilet five times today. She has not had any accidents except during naptime. I just had to share! We used a method from an internet to train in 3 days and it is working like a charm. I actually had someone give it to me for free but because that makes me feel guilty and it's working so well, I'm going to buy a copy! Basically the gist is to fill them up on liquids then follow them around for three days, whisking them off to the toilet when they start to go. Katrina already tells me when she's going to go, so this has worked perfectly with very little to no frustration.

She just told Adam she needs to go and ran off to the bathroom, so it looks like we might have a sixth success!

2 comments:

Evenspor said...

That's great! Congratulations.

Elise said...

Nice! Glad to hear things are looking up. You are much braver than I am!