Monday, April 19, 2010

Laughing video

It's been awhile since we had a video, isn't it? Our video camera was full and our computer out of memory, but I moved a bunch of things to our external drive and freed up some space. Today I looked back at the blog to see what Katrina was doing at Daniel's age and found a video of her laughing, so I decided we needed a video of Daniel laughing. Sorry it's lengthy--I got caught up in concentrating on making him laugh. Don't you love his little dimple? He got it from his daddy.

He's a fairly serious baby but I know a few tricks. :]

This week I have a couple of crafts going on. Did I mention that I ordered some cute fabrics to finish up my diaper stash? Now that Katrina is potty-trained (today was our first day with absolutely no accidents) and wearing pull-ups for sleeping, I have fewer to diaper to wash each night and it would be nice to be able to wash every other day instead of every day. So I decided to go ahead and make the remaining diapers that I have supplies for. These ones are all going to be cute. I got some minky fabric today as well as two cute knit prints. I think I have two other prints in the mail and plans to use fabric paint on one diaper. Those will go quickly since I have so much practice. The other project is to make a yoga tote for a friend of mine. The construction of the bag looks pretty simple, there's just a few tricky spots that I need to figure out with muslin before I start on any real fabric.

Well, I'm currently munching on some carrots to counteract the effect of the fast food Adam is out getting. Daniel and Katrina both tend to wake up from naps at 4, right when I want to be starting on dinner, and then today Adam got home a little later than normal, so no homemade dinner tonight. :[ That's all right, because I have been doing so much better lately and most of our meals are homemade and not fast food or cereal like they were just a few months ago.

1 comment:

Jolena said...

I love hearing babies laugh! You can't help but smile when you hear it. He's so cute!