Thursday, April 22, 2010

Because everyone likes superheros and Harry Potter

Painting diapers with fabric paint. Adam keeps calling me a nerd but hello! They're cool! I also have a Star Trek diaper planned and in the next batch, when Daniel outgrows these diapers (hopefully not for awhile, but I can plan, right?), I'd love to make a few more (hem, Lord of the Rings? Star Wars? Toy Story, if he's anything like his sister?). I still have a fun Russian print in the mail and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Print that was totally an impulse buy and I'm not sure if I'll actually use. Oh, and I'm making a LOST diaper with the Dharma logo on it. I'm not sure if I'm going to paint one of our existing diapers or one of the new ones though.

4 comments:

Tasha's Life said...

Tori, this is awesome! You never cease to amaze me. I can't wait to see the others. I want to see pictures with them on. :)

Elise said...

You used fabric paint? These look like they're screenprinted! Wow. I am very impressed. I think Toy Story will be really fun. Haha, you could even do a CTR shield!

Bree said...

Very cool! I want to be like you when I grow up! :)

Cindy said...

Love these, too cute!