Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fuffy bum pics

Adam's not a big fan of the other diapers I made because you have to put on both a diaper and a waterproof cover (and neither am I), so I was excited to make an All-in-One diaper, meaning you just stick the diaper on, then throw the whole thing in the wash when it's used. My first turned out a bit...bulky. Most cloth diapers are bulky, but these are a bit much. They will probably be nighttime diapers! Here is my model showing it off.




Tomorrow is our Relief Society Birthday Party, and since I'm on the planning committee, I'm going to be heavily involved. We are having people set up display tables that show off who they are and what things they are interested in. We are also showing this video, which you should really check out. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for my table. I want to show off my crafts because I'm pretty proud of myself and how far I have come in the last year and a half or so, but I don't want to come across as tooting my horn too much, know what I mean? We specifically emphasized how people don't have to have concrete things to show off, like paintings or whatever, so I don't want to bring in tons of things so it comes across like, "Look what I made." So I'm trying to pick some of my favorites, and trying to figure out what to bring that shows some of my other interests (I'm thinking something to show how I love music, a matrioshka to show how I went to Russia, and maybe something BYU-ish).
Lastly, thanks to all for your kind words about my grandmother. I will miss her a lot. I only got to see her every two years at our family reunions, but at least I was able to see her as recently as June, and I'm happy I was able to see her happy and relatively healthy. I'm just grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that I will see her again.

No comments: