Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter outfits

The kids were super cute yesterday in their Easter outfits. While Adam was in a meeting I kept trying to get pictures of Katrina, but she was running around tons.

I didn't get a picture of Daniel, but here is his outfit. We'll definitely have to take better pictures next week for Easter/General Conference.

Adam bought a bike from a friend for fairly cheap, but then the chain broke on his first ride! So we picked a different bike he found online and he's going to try his luck with a new bike. I have been sewing each evening and am seven diapers away from being done! Once I'm finished I'll put up a picture of my new stash.

Daniel is sick and I'm taking him into the doctor this evening to check for an ear infection. It's so hard to distinguish between his normal fussiness and something's-wrong-fussiness. Katrina was the same way--I totally missed an ear infection with her once and caught it at a well-visit.

1 comment:

Elise said...

I have to tell you, I am loving those pigtails on Katrina. How sassy and fun and cute all rolled into one! And I can't wait to see pictures of Daniel in his little outfit. I'm sure he looks darling in it.

Oh, and I always miss ear infections. Not once have I caught one on my own. Go figure!