Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cloth bum

In case you want to see how cute a little kid looks with a cloth-diapered bum, here's a few shots of Katrina trying them out. She ran around the like crazy after I put one on her the first time (she does that when she's excited, so I take that as approval). Today I put her in one again because she's got some bad diaper rash.

Daniel, looking like he always does. :]

I told her to wave her legs in the air.
We're going on a second day without a nap. I hope this isn't a trend. At least she plays in her room happily for awhile, but then her moods are kind of erratic in the evenings.

4 comments:

Jolena said...

Those turned out so cute! I'd love to hear how well they work and how much effort it is to take care of them. I like the concept, and really like the price savings from disposables. And as always, you have such adorable kids! I love them!

Seamingly Sarah said...

The diapers look amazing! I think it is really cool that you went through with making them. Pat yourself on the back if you haven't already!

sb said...

They're way cute, Tori! Those are just fitted, right (I think you said you were still waiting on PUL for covers)? Did she end up peeing with it on? Did it leak without the cover?

Elise said...

Holy Cow! Those are amazing. They really don't look like you made them; they look like you paid a lot of money for them.

Of course, you do have super cute models. . .so that probably has a little something to do with it. How are they working out? Maybe I should look into this?