Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New entertainment

Daniel likes to be propped up so he can the world. Katrina insisted he wear her shoes.
I found the idea for this somewhere in the blogosphere ages ago. Lately Katrina has been bothering me when I do my makeup so I took some old makeup, old nail polish, and whipped these up. She loves them. Downsides--the whole apartment smelled toxic while they dried, two of them remain a bit soft so she can jab her fingers or the eye brush in and move the polish around a little bit, and they reek whenever they are opened.

Katrina refuses to leave the bathroom sometimes because she loves it so much. Makeup, faucets, bathtubs, combs and brushes, mirrors, toilet seats to stand on--endless fun!

2 comments:

Jolena said...

She is such a girly-girl. I love it! You'll have to send me the info for making your own makeup. I'm interested. :)

Elise said...

I want the info too! For some reason, Ashley loves doing makeup with me, and it would be great to have something that doesn't actually get anywhere!