Saturday, January 2, 2010

Growing Fast

Daniel is about 10 pounds now. The doctor said his heart murmur is gone, and he is gaining about 1.5 ounces a day, which is excellent. He has filled out so much and outgrown most of his Newborn clothing.

We have a hard time getting him to sleep. The swing and moby wrap work best but not all the time. Last night I didn't have too much trouble getting him back to sleep each time but a few nights ago Adam was on the couch with him all night.

We had a nice New Year celebration with Adam's family eating Moroccan food. It was delicious. Today Adam and I went to an Indian buffet for lunch and that was also delicious. Katrina was a big fan of the food too.
Adam shares wrap duty too.
My wallet is going to pieces. I got it three years ago in Russia and while I like it, I decided to make use of a cute wallet tutorial I found online and make one of my own. Then I decided to change the pattern to fit my needs better. Then I scrapped it and made a completely new pattern. It took several days to finish even though the actual work didn't take too long, but I could only sew in the late evenings for short periods while not holding or nursing a baby. I finished it tonight but my camera needs to recharge, so I'll post pictures later. It didn't turn out perfectly but it looks cute. I will probably go ahead and make the other pattern too and see which I like better.

1 comment:

Benitta said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Lucy

http://toddlergirls.net