Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Some early Christmas cheer

One tree for each Christmas we've had together. We still need one for this year.
We bought a new stocking for Baby Y. Now the blue ones are ours, the red is Katrina's, and the green is the baby's.

My little nativity scene. Someday I'll have a larger one.

Adam loves nutcrackers. I bet this is a growing collection too!

Amazingly, Katrina hasn't pulled the garland off yet. When she does I'll probably drape it around the window.

Our pretty little tree. I like it a lot, even though it has no ornaments or anything. I got these garlands last year and they are the perfect length.
Christmas is exactly a month away! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful time with friends and family! Tonight Adam is making coconut creme pie and I'm making potato salad.

2 comments:

Jolena said...

I love all the decorations! They're SO, SO, SO pretty! I also think the cheerios that made it into the picture again are awesome. :) Bill and I are decorating next Monday and we're going to get a real tree this year! Just a little one to put in one corner, but I'm so excited! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and good luck with having baby Y one of these days soon!

Tasha's Life said...

I'm loving your decorations and traditions. Kelly jumped out of our tradition and bought a pumpkin pie for tomorrow. I tried to tell him that we don't just buy pies in our family, but he did it anyway. For the love! :) I can see things are going to be different in the years to come. :) Happy Thanksgiving. I'm sure we'll talk to you sometime tomorrow. Everyone is coming over around 2pm.