Monday, November 30, 2009

I really don't want to be sick right now

This cold started a week ago and is still not gone. It feels like it's getting worse, not better. Katrina had a fever on Wednesday night but after taking Tylenol and sleeping with a humidifier she was fine on Thanksgiving. Then yesterday she started coughing again and so I've been turning on the humidifier. And now I'm coughing too! During the day it's not too bad but my congestion gets worse as the evening progresses, nighttimes are pretty miserable, and I hate having to wake up because then I spend the next hour or so having all the grossness drain from me. Bleh. Adam has a cold still, Katrina has been coughing all day, I'm still sick. Who is going to hold the baby when he gets here?

Had an appointment today, no change in dilation since three weeks ago, just a little more effaced. Carrying in groceries gave me a few more Braxton Hicks than normal, whoo-hoo. We went grocery shopping tonight and with a fairly clean apartment and a full fridge I think I'm ready. Full moon is Wednesday and I hear that those are supposed to be busy days on Labor & Delivery wards, so we'll see. :]

2 comments:

Elise said...

Oooh, I've never heard that about a full moon. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Such an inconvenient time to be sick. We've been fighting colds here for the past two weeks. . . I hope yours clears up much faster. Being fully pregnant and sick is not what I'd call fun!!!

Tasha's Life said...

Oh, no fun!!!! I'm so sorry! I'm getting your Christmas stuff ready to send off. I'm also including something for the new baby. :) I haven't gotten Kelly's gift yet. I have to go down to Orem. I tried to find a place to get it up in this direction on Saturday, but didn't have any luck. I didn't want to go down to Orem, cause of the BYU/Utah game. I'll let you know about that when I'm able to get it. Love ya and can't wait to hear about this new little nephew of mine!!!