Friday, October 9, 2009

Bookworm

Occasionally I get engrossed in whatever I am doing and forget to pay attention to Katrina. Then I realize it's been too quiet and I quickly look around to see where she is and what she is doing. I love it when this is what I see!
She loves reading her books and I will often turn around to see her sitting on the floor by the bookshelf, flipping through her board books or my old books from when I was a kid. The ability to climb up on the couch is still a pretty new one for her, so it always surprises me to look over and see her sitting there. In this picture she is reading her favorite book, a Duty to God pamphlet for Deacons. I have no idea why she loves it so much. It's a church pamphlet with only a few pictures! But she loves flipping through it.

No comments: