Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finished product

Here's my finished project! I am very happy with it. I don't have any close-ups of the quilting or anything because it's not very exciting; I just did basic stipling. It was difficult because the quilt was larger than other ones I have worked with and so I was a bit more sloppy. I understand now why quilters wear rubber gloves to move the quilt around.
I also figured out a project for our living room and Adam gave me the go-ahead. We've been trying to decorate our living room and dining room for awhile but haven't been able to figure out what to do. I think what I have in mind will look good but I'm actually a bit nervous it won't. Oh well. The entire project will cost me only $30, so that's good.

1 comment:

Sarah GM said...

the watercolor quilt is gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you have in mind for a $30 decorating idea.