Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lounging around











There you go. A bunch of pictures of Katrina taken in the last week or so. And here is my latest iteration of my quilt design, the one that I am planning on going with. Oh, I don't think I ever told you about what a great husband Adam was this weekend! He did a bunch of chores with me on Saturday, bought me spontaneous flowers, treated me to Ritas, and set up a program on Publisher so that I could scan in some of my fabric squares and then arrange them to my heart's content without having to worry about them fraying. I made lots of geometric designs, a few other landscapes, and ended up putting together two previous designs. Then last night I spent a couple of hours arranging the squares according to the design, figuring out exactly which pieces should go where for the best color arrangement. So much fun!

3 comments:

Evenspor said...

That is awesome.

Momza said...

beautiful! you really have a natural talent Tori.

Tasha's Life said...

Really cool! And I love that picture of Katrina in the shoes. I love when you post pictures and videos. I started school today with kids and testing them. Summer is officially over! Bummer!