Friday, May 8, 2009

We've got a sleeper

I'm not sure if it's her cold, a growth spurt, or what, but Katrina is sleeping like crazy. We try to get her in bed by 8:00, sometimes earlier or later. She has been falling asleep fairly quickly, which is a nice change. And then she sleeps until 9 or 9:30. Crazy! I know it's probably temporary. It definitely throws me off for when to put her down for a nap. It also keeps making Adam leave for work late because he doesn't get woken up by Katrina after he sleepily turns the alarm clock off instead of pressing snooze.

Adam combed her hair backwards after her last bath and this was the result the next morning. The first picture shows her reaction when I wouldn't give her the phone.

And her bi-polar nature surfaces quickly, because this is her a few seconds later.

So I've been bored a lot lately. But for my birthday I got a quilting mat and rotary cutter! I can start on my second wall quilt as soon as I go buy more thread and needles. I definitely need to do that because during Katrina's naps I have nothing to do (that I want to do) and get really bored. Since she didn't just wake up, I'm pretty sure she'll be going for another hour. Sigh. I will likely take a nap of my own.

1 comment:

Tasha's Life said...

I love that first picture of Katrina. That is awesome!!! :) No fun being bored. I wish you could be here and help me go through my boxes and organize a little more.