Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun videos

I do not have an ear infection. But the doctor said that I do have fluid in my ear, which is causing the pain and pressure. That was a relief. And Adam is still not sick, so I think he may have escaped this bout. Now I'm just looking forward to being able to taste things again. I don't think I've eaten a flavorful meal in a week.

I have my quilt finished except for the outside binding. I think I'll save pictures until that is done. Meanwhile, here are three cute videos of Katrina. The first is of her turning pages during storytime. The second shows her recent success with spoonfeeding (though I am afraid to try with anything other than applesauce because of the mess), and the third is our new game every naptime. See her teeth!

video

video

video

2 comments:

Jolena said...

She is getting so big! I love that her interesting little person personality is showing. You can tell she knows what she wants to do and she's actually interacting with you because she wants to and knows who you are and all that good stuff. It's so fun to see her turning from an infant into a little person!

Kirst said...

I love the peekaboo video, so cute! She is getting big fast.