Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Riding Lion and more videos


video

I just spent the last 20 or 30 minutes pushing Katrina around the apartment on this. I think she would have loved to continue, but my knees were getting tired, so I gave her some cheese and am uploading the video. I wish I could have gotten some footage of her pushing it while standing or even of me pushing her around, but those both required my two hands. She can't push it completely by herself while standing, but if I stabilize the lion so that it doesn't go too fast, she can walk around. It's lots of fun! And I can tell she loves the new angle of riding it.

And while I'm uploading videos, here are two more that I like. The first is a couple weeks ago, and the second shows her dress at Jolena's wedding.

video

video

4 comments:

Jolena said...

she's a cute one! Love the video with Natasha!

Elise said...

Tori, these are insanely cute. If I didn't have Ashley these movies would definitely make me baby hungry again :).

Andrea Frazer - Pass the Zoloft said...

Ah, love the dress. And she'll be walking in no time. You seem to be feeling better. Excellent!

Jeff & Chels & Brooklynn said...

Oh my gosh how cute! I need to get one of those fun toys!! It was so fabulous to see you the other day. Katrina is adorable!!!