Monday, January 12, 2009

Back home and lazy

I don't think I did much of anything today. I read Xenocide and was unpleasantly surprised to find that there was a fourth book in the series that I didn't know about! Other than that, it was a good book. I just hate when I think a series is over and it's not. Anyway, I also swept the kitchen. And I made lasagna for dinner. Good for me! I need to give myself lots of positive reinforcement when I'm a productive human being.

We just watched Hancock and enjoyed it. Well, that's not quite true. It had lots of profanity and I disliked that. And somehow we ended up getting the the unrated version from Netflix, so I think there were some added things that I really could have done without. But by the end I liked it. So I recommend it, kind of. Sometime I'd like to get editing software.

Mostly, I'm just eager for the key lime pielets (key lime pie in cupcakes) to finish setting in the refrigerator so we can enjoy some dessert. Hope everyone else had a great night!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Mmmmm. . .now I have a hankering for limes. Thanks a lot, Mrs. Iron Chef!