Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wow, Adam's Posting...

Tori keeps telling me that I need to post more. So, what better reason than to give yourself congratualations and accolades? Today I passed yet another in a long list of exams for my work. I read some of Tori's posts and e-mails, and it seems that I'm always taking these things. Well, I've decided to post exactly what it is I'm taking. Below is a list of all the licesnses I have qualified for(or will within the week):

Series 4 - Registered Options Principal
Series 7 - General Securities Registered Representative
Series 9 - General Securities Sales Supervisor (Options Module)
Series 12 - NYSE Branch Office Manager
Series 24 - General Securities Principal
Series 27 - Financial and Operations Principal
Series 55 - Equity Trader
Series 63 - State Securities Agent
Series 87 - NYSE Research Analyst (Part 2)
SF - NFA Single Stock Futures

So, yeah, I guess Tori's right. I do take these a lot. Needless to say, I'm very proud of myself, since I generally do fairly well on these test, and they are not for the faint of heart. :]

If you have any questions, feel free to post a comment. I love talking about my work!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Ooo, ooo, I have a question! When did you take the series 9 and series 12? I don't remember those. Also, can you please come home soon and take this cranky baby off of my hands, and maybe make dinner too? Thanks sweetie-kins! :]

nobody143 said...

If you don't mind me asking, did you enroll yourself to any courses to pass the General Securities Sales Supervisor exam and series 12 exam? And hey can you share some of your study materials or atleast links to the post that helps you review?