Monday, November 24, 2008

Katrina videos

video

Fun times with daddy.

video

Fun times with mommy.

I had a great Sunday yesterday filled with lots of violin-playing. Messiah practice went really well and also my arrangement of "O Holy Night" is sounding better and better.

The craziest part of the day was by far Sacrament meeting. I had a wiggly little shrimp in my arms who finally decided in the middle of the sacrament that enough was enough. She started shrieking and I stood up quickly to go take her out. She stopped, I sat down, and she started up again. A little flustered, I stood up again and took her out. In the nursing lounge, we had just gotten all settled when the bishop announces, "I forgot to mention that the primary children will be singing a song first before our two speakers." Katrina experienced the shock of her meal being abruptly ended and I rushed back in to the chapel to play for the kids. Then I took her back out to finish the meal, hoping that the first speaker would take awhile because I needed to be back to sing with the choir when she was done. Sadly, she had a short talk, so Katrina experienced another abrupt interruption and rush back to the chapel. Crazy! We finished off a trying afternoon with her falling asleep at 5:30 and sleeping all through the night until 7:00 am, with only one feeding at 11:00. Very weird.

Got to go save the girlie, who doesn't agree with me that it's time for a nap.

1 comment:

Shalyse said...

I think just about every movie you post actually makes me laugh out loud or at least get a big smile on my face. She is so adorable! Thanks again for posting!