Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yum yum yum, I am full of turkey, pumpkin cheesecake, and everything else that was so good. After Katrina wakes up next and I feed her, Adam's sister and I are going to see "Twilight!" It will be my first theater movie in at least seven months. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner and it took us the entire course of dinner to go around the table saying what we were thankful for.

Hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday with their families! We stayed here in Jersey last night and will stay one more night so I can go to the bridal shower of Adam's cousin tomorrow morning. Then we have another family dinner. Crazy! I miss my family, but I am so grateful to live near Adam's family. I have wonderful in-laws.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Tooooooooriiiiiii!

I've been waiting for the next post!

Satiate my bloggy hunger!