Saturday, October 25, 2008

Videos

Adam is at another campout, so I have found fun ways to entertain Katrina and myself today. Well, they are fun for me, at least. I have been trying to get Katrina to roll again from her back to belly, which she first did two months ago, did for a week, and then stopped. She can sit up pretty well now after a week or so of me coaching her, so I'm hoping for the same results with rolling over. Some people may call it "teasing" or "tormenting," but I call it "learning." :]

First of all, there's this video. I really am not sure what's going on here, but I think we're communicating. (Hint: some of the noises are me behind the camera. It's hard to tell the difference, sorry.)
video

Second, there is this video. I was quite frustrated at this point, but I decided to try once more before giving up on the rolling practice. Maybe only Adam and I find it captivating to watch her trying to roll over, but I'm sharing it here because I'm excited!


video

No comments: