Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween party!

Tonight was our ward's Halloween party and Trunk or Treat. We had tons of fun dressing up, even though we were some of the only adults in costume. Katrina enjoyed it too, or at least she enjoyed the part where she got to suck on some bell peppers.

Little Miss Pea-in-a-Pod.

Pippi Longstockings. I wish the picture showed my awesome black and red stockings. My hair was a real hit with adults and kids alike.

Adam was sufficiently scary as a vampire! He even has a tuxedo and genuine WWI medals, from his mortal life. :]

Family picture.

One of the coolest costumes I've ever seen. Do you recognize the trashcan-like robot from Star Wars? The crazy thing is that that is an adult in there! He's all hunched over. His sons went as Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi, so they had a fun family theme going on.

2 comments:

Tasha's Life said...

I love the drooling pea in a pod! :) Very nice hair and this looks like a perfect costume for Adam, tux and all. I wish I could see your cool stocking, too. I still have to decide what I'm going to be for next week.

Amanda said...

You guys are too cute. LOL.