Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Packing

This is the stack of boxes we've made in Adam's office. Rather amazing, I know! That's not even everything--we still have to pack up the kitchen and the pantry. There are also more boxes out of the camera angle, but those are mostly my boxes that I've been hauling around ever since my parents cleared out their storage garage. I usually enjoy packing to a certain extent, but this time around it has been tougher than ever due to Katrina. Thankfully my mom has come to help us a couple of times and is coming over today as well. Having just completed a move from Colorado to Utah, and having moved the family six times in two years when I was younger, she is quite qualified in that area! My parents gave us most of the boxes that we're using, which is great. No scavenging at Wal-mart after hours or anything like that!

And just in case anyone was wondering, I still have the cutest baby ever. Proof:

3 comments:

Casey and Cindy's Blog said...

Tori... I love the picture with Adam and Katrina. She looks sooo pretty! She has the prettiest skin color and cute brown eyes. Good luck with packing and the move. I hope that you both will love PA.

Elise said...

So true, about everything you've said. Katrina is way cute! I love that little outfit and hat, too, and way to go with the BYU socks. Show them colors!

Jolena said...

she's particularly the cutest little girl ever because she has her favorite aunt's outfit on...