- Opened a bank account in PA
- Gave our 60 days notice of vacancy (and made our last rent payment)
- Made a deposit on the movers
- Maid a deposit on the new apartment
- Got a new job in PA
- Took the utilities out of our name as of 27 May 2008
- Packed our DVDs (okay, we haven't packed much yet)
I have to say, I'm very excited for this move. I'm finally moving on with my post-graduate life. I have the chance to actually earn real money (not the fake stuff college students earn) and have a life outside of tests and homework (I'll conveniently ignore the major test I have to study for to be qualified for my new job - the Series 55 - and the fact I want to take the CFA Level 1 next June). It's strange though, I've just grown so accustomed to Provo that I have a hard time imagining leaving it. But, true to myself, I am ready to move on. I don't have anything tying me down, and only things to look forward to.